“Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”
— Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
The greatest human rights champion who guaranteed the basic human rights to millions of untouchables of I n d i a a n d h a s g re at l y contributed to build strong nation based on liberty, equality and fraternity has astonishing philosophy for socially deprived and weaker section which this school center is determine to carry across the world for the betterment of the human kind and protecting the future of next generation.
• Arrange Round table conferences on Ambedkar’s thoughts to reconstruction of the world based on equality, liberty and Fraternity.
• Coordinate with prominent universities to establish strong relationship to facilitate research scholars on social discriminations.
• Establish world class library and resource center on Ambedkar’s literature available in various part of the world.
• Identify native language literature worth to publish in International language for better visibility and propagation of his thoughts.
• Research and Training center to train research scholar.